Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome Dr. Strange EDM 310 Students...

Tonight I received a comment from a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Stranges EDM 310 class. I was once a student in this same class and one of my assignments was to follow teachers of all ages and areas of study and comment on their blogs. Tonight my cell phone alerted me that we had a comment on our 4-K blog page and I must say I was excited and honored as a teacher to be recognized by a wonderful teacher as Dr. Strange. I want to welcome all of the 2012 EDM 2012 students to our class page and we welcome you all to visit and share your ideas and journeys as an education student. Teaching is about learning from each other... Once again thanks so much... I can't wait to tell our class tomorrow about our new comments... Lara Bishop (preschool teacher)

No comments: