Saturday, August 20, 2011

Open House

Welcome To 4-K I am super excited to share this year with you and your precious child.

Our crafts table at Open House. Check out our art wall outside of our class for your childs portrait that he/she colored.

News around the school is that our kids rocked the house! Yes!

Our Classroom! Come on in and find your seat! 
Thank you so much to everyone who came out and shared a very special evening with us at open house. It was great meeting so many new students and parents and other family. It was awesome watching each child interact with their new classmates. After weeks of practicing with Kyle and myself I must say that our class rocked the stage. Below I am adding some of the pictures that I took at Open house. Once again thanks for coming out and being a part of the beginning of your child's education. This is such a huge stepping stone into the rest of their future!

1 comment:

Lara Bishop said...

Just a check to see if this is working!